Sunday, January 9, 2022

Snow day 7

​Still no power. The word on the street is that it may happen on Tuesday. I went to work today at the company’s office in Charlottesville because I’m a week behind. 


Maya went with me. She laid under my desk like she does at home. 

That was pretty much our day. 


It rained all afternoon into the evening. Rain following snow isn’t unusual in the south, but it makes for a wet, muddy, and ugly day. 


I met Clay at a restaurant at Zion for dinner just to delay going to bed.  When we got home we saw a bucket truck just down the road and spotted someone in our pasture inspecting a pole. Maybe it will happen tonight but I’m glad we came home with 10 gallons of gas for the generator in case it doesn’t. 








Max in the bedroom last night. 


No comments: