Saturday, May 28, 2022

Sly, Kilo, and pups

Sly got adopted this afternoon, but first he went with me up to Patch to meet friends Jan, Paul, (adopters of Felix, Chester, and Duvel) and Sam (adopter of Maze, formerly Chimay, one of Della's puppies). Clay was working and I ate lunch/dinner there before taking Sly to his adopters.

That was the beginning and end of my list of accomplishments for the day. With a three day weekend I don't feel so bad about having low motivation for one day. 








With Sly adopted, Kilo will be spending more time indoors, which he needs.

I hope to start walking with him too, maybe on Sunday.



I don't have many puppy pictures today, but here's the Lady Chablis wrestling with Pinot.

I've been tracking puppy weights daily and entered the data in Excel and created this chart.
I haven't figured out how to export the chart, however, so this is just a screen shot of it.
The weights increased when I switched foods, but a couple of them dipped yesterday.
Merlot is the biggest, over 10 pounds yesterday, probably 11 pounds today.

No comments: