Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Daily ear and weight report

I had to get a fully authorized version of Excel in order to create the growth chart and be able to export it as I wanted. It was a pain, but we finally got there. The puppies are growing, as you can see, but their growth has been a bit inconsistent with a couple of them remaining steady or even dropping a bit. I had to put an extra meal into Chablis this evening, eating by herself, in order for her to show any increase today. The poop situation still isn't great but I'm more concerned with the growth really. In my head I'm still expecting Dane-like growth and these guys are smaller and growing slower. 

The puppies generate one bag of trash each day and one load of laundry. They eat three cups of food four times a day, and I'm going to work in an extra feeding for Chablis and Chardonnay.

The ear situation is looking up. Riesling has both ears up day and Merlot and Chablis were working on getting their second ear up as well. I think Pinot is just going to have tipped ears; hers have shown no sign of standing up. 



Pinot, Merlot, Riesling (in back), and Moscato (facing away from camera)

Pinot


Riesling's second ear is not fully committed yet, but it's getting there.

Moscato's ears came up together and ahead of all the others by several days.

Merlot's second ear is about halfway there.
The same can be said for Chablis.

Chardonnay

Pinot has a different look about her, a different coat,
and I think her ears will remain as they are.

Chablis

Riesling

Kilo was very interested in the pups and they were very interested in him.

Kilo is a possible candidate for being their father.

We will have to await a new episode of Jerry Springer - Husky Edition, to know for sure.



3 comments:

Mai said...

I can has come socialize puppies please~ I promise not to let Erika convince me to take one home

Byron's Mom said...

I needed this level of cuteness today:-)

Anonymous said...

I have 2 grandchildren who would love to come with me to visit these puppies.