Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Sly, the sweet one

I'm pretty sure we found Sly's new home today. He won't be leaving until Saturday so we've got a few more days to enjoy him. He's being great for helping Kilo to adjust and settle in too, so I'm really glad he'll be around a little longer.

I've never been in a rush to place him. I knew a great home would come along and there was no need to rush it. He is a very sweet dog, and good to have around. His puppy badness is minimal and he more than makes up for it with a ready supply of kisses. 





This is that sweet face I love so much.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yayyy. I'm so happy for Sly. He's had it great at Brents and will miss it there but now he has his forever home. His sister Tippy is so happy. Thank you Brent and GDU for taking such good care of us ❤️