Sunday, July 10, 2022

Inside and outside

It wasn't a very pretty weekend outside, until late Sunday evening when it cleared off and cooled down considerably. The garden is probably approaching its peak for the season right now. I took these pictures just a few days ago. 

I did get Della, Kilo, and Odin out to the pasture for a while Sunday evening. They had a good run while I was mowing the pathways and digging thistles. Maya's surgery is on Monday, so I'll be a nervous wreck all day. 















I found this hideous collar on Odin today. I can't believe I hadn't noticed it sooner.
Maybe this is why he acts crazy. It is now in the trash where it belongs.

Odin, without a collar. I'll need to put a new one on him.


Kilo hiding in one of the trees out in the pasture.

Kilo and Della ran a lot. Odin mostly followed me around.

Della, taking a break from the running.

There is lots of red clover in the pasture now.

I am liking not keeping up with the pasture mowing this year.



I cooked dinner Sunday evening and had a lot of help in the kitchen. 
I actually had to push Paisley away from me because she kept getting too close.



I'm still using the long line on Paisley when she goes outside
although her recall is probably better than Della's. 

1 comment:

Risa said...

Good luck with Maya's surgery today. I'm sure it will turn out to be just one of those old dog sebaceous cysts that German Shepherd often get.