Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Love, joy, and beauty

Few things bring as much love, joy, and beauty into my world Maya and my gardens.

There's no easy or good way to say this, but the biopsy results on the two masses removed from Maya last week were both cancerous. The vet described it as a slow growing type, which is good, and they've been removed, which is good. The records show her to be 11 years old now and I'm not going to consider chemotherapy for her at this point, so we will just wait and see. No, actually we will just go on with our lives as we have been for as long as possible without thinking too much about it. I don't want to let bad thoughts suck the joy out of our lives.
























4 comments:

Unknown said...

Joy, indeed, Brent. And may you and your family find it around every corner and behind every cloud.

Anonymous said...

Your gardens and your dogs are beautiful.

Cynthia Maxwell Curtin said...

I am sorry...hugs...but, you are wise, to take each day and enjoy it in full....
Cynthia

hammer1924 said...

I am focused for you on the joy Maya brings. My goodness I have followed you two for a long time now.