Sunday, July 24, 2022

Pasture hike

Della and I hiked three miles at Pleasant Grove Sunday morning before it was unbearable. Then I went to Costco and later had another afternoon nap. As it was getting dark Sunday evening I took Della, Kilo, and Odin out to the pasture and I walked a mile on the trails I had mown out there. The dogs probably got five miles in with all the running they did, but one mile was enough for me and all I had time for before it was completely dark. 

Because I was walking instead of riding the mower like I usually do out there Della thought she should walk with me as she does on trails in the park. She did it for a while but soon ran off to do her own thing. The two boys just ran around like crazy; it was the first time in several days since they've had the chance to run in the pasture. I saw one deer but fortunately the dogs did not. I hope it jumped the fence and left. 

All things considered, it was a nice way to end the weekend.

Milo and Odin


















This was one mile. There are more trails out there that I didn't hit this evening.




No comments: