Monday, August 1, 2011

New computer, life goes on

The new computer arrived today and I got it set up without any problems.  That is one thing that has definitely gotten better and easier about computers.  I just plugged in everything I had before (monitor, keyboard, mouse, internet, and camera) and it all worked as it did before.  Clay will tell you that I was getting more than a little annoyed with not having a computer.  It's a sign of how addicted and dependent I've become, and like any addict, I don't care, I just want it. 

I went to pick up a new shepherd today from a local shelter but didn't bring him home because he was found to be fence jumper or climber.  I will need to secure a kennel before I bring home an escape artist.  He's a good looking dog, though, and what I should have done is just take pictures of him and find him another foster home because that is what I need to do with him anyway.  In just over 5 weeks we are going to London so I don't have any business taking in any new fosters at this point.  I need to work on reducing the numbers so I don't spend a small fortune on boarding. 

With no new dog pics today, I thought I'd post a few more from my garden.  It has done better this year than most, and is still looking good in spite of the heat we've had, mostly because we've had rain occasionally up until now anyway. 

1 comment:

sbellison said...

How do you have time for all of that? I have 4 dogs and work full time and can't find the time. What is your secret??