Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday in pictures

Schatze with her ball.  She's always with a ball. 
I always pull a couple out of her water tank each morning.

Bo, peeking out of the doghouse.  He now enjoys petting and contact,
 but today he was scared of me again for some reason, I think it was the hat.





















Roman is over the trama of being dumped and is ready for a new home.
Maddie, the female black lab,enjoying the fresh water



This is Hans, he was known as Boomer when he was my foster.
He was skinny as a rail but now gets an enzyme supplement.
He looks great, just needed some help digesting his food.
Hans and his mom came to meet my fosters today.
They went home with Roman.
He hopped in her car like he had always belonged there.
He was ready for a new home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos. I love reading your up-dates on the dogs that are under your care. Hopefully, Roman has found a nice new home with Hans and his owner.