Monday, August 22, 2011

Sunday shuffle


Annie has a very intelligent look
Sunday didn't see any more adoptions, but I did move two fosters to other foster homes, so I ended the weekend with three less dogs and that's not too bad. 
Ryland and Annie
I gave it a good shot on Sunday.  I took 6 dogs to a VGSR adoption event in Front Royal:  Riddle, Schatze, Thora, Luke, Annie, and Ryland. 

Ry rode in the front seat with me on the way there but shared the space in back with Riddle on the way home.  Annie and Luke went to other foster homes.  I'll take them back when we are home from vacation, but I expect that Annie at least will be adopted by then. 
Riddle

I think Riddle will have a new foster home to go to next weekend as well.  I still haven't put him on the web.  I'm hoping that his soon-to-be-new-foster-home will place him with someone we both have in mind. 

Thora, recovering from motherhood,
 putting some weight back on.
My goal is to get at least three more fosters moved or placed before our trip.  That would leave 6 fosters and our own 6 dogs to deal with, either by boarding or entrusting to the housesitter, or some combination thereof. 

Luke and Schatze

No comments: