Sunday, August 21, 2011

Updates in email

I'm tired and lazy tonight, so posting some pics received in recent emails is an easy way out, and they are overdue.



This is Sophie, at the beach, and relaxing with a toy.  Great pics. 


Time for some boxer news.  On the left is Abby, a very sweet, adorable boxer girl.  She lives with a French Bulldog, a little girl, and two adult humans.  I really loved this girl and I will have a boxer some day. 

On the right is Zoe. She lives with Bernie, Murphy, and Sable, but is shown here visiting and playing with another boxer. I had forgotten how big her ears are and they look particularly big flapping as she runs. 





This is an artist's rendering of Tevya.  The painting was a gift to Tevya's dad from his mom.  Great gift idea. 



This is that long haired shepherd I pulled from Nelson County.  He went to another foster home.  He got shaved down because his coat was hopelessly encrusted with crud.  He was barely 60 pounds under all that dirty hair, but here he is up to about 75 pounds, just prior to his adoption.  He loved his foster mom who must have been the first person in his life to take good care of him.  His adopter wanted him even when he still had some medical problems.  Folks like that are few and far between.










Ok, that's about it for tonight.  If I've missed anyone, I'm sorry.  This last pic is an update from my most recent adoption.  Yesterday Roman went home with Hans to a new life.  He will have a new name as well, but I don't think that's been decided yet. 


1 comment:

BudsBuddy said...

I hope days like this make you feel sooooo good!