Sunday, April 23, 2023

Weekend stuff

Dakota is getting more settled in the house and now doesn't like being left alone out in Daneland so he's spending more time indoors. I'm still feeding him out there, however, and he does a happy dance on the walk out to Daneland as long as I'm carrying his food dish. Saturday I did yard work, before and after the rain. Various dogs watched with varying degrees of interest. 

Della wasn't satisfied with the level of activity or attention she was getting so I took her on a trip to Lowe's Saturday evening. She got lots of attention from several people. Everyone said she was pretty and she loves that. One woman was needing affection and Della gave her lots of kisses. She enjoyed the trip very much and probably thinks we should go more often. 

Sunday I started off early hiking with Della and Dakota. It was a beautiful morning and there weren't many people out and about, although we did encounter two walkers with unleashed dogs. We covered seven miles, my longest hike this year. We went to a beer festival in the afternoon and when we got back I took the two small dogs, Elvis and Paisley, out for another two miles. 






Della at Lowes






















7 miles



No comments: