Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Jake the Mountain Pug

I didn't have any pictures of my own to share today, but fortunately my sister sent some recent pictures of my mother's pug, Jake. As you may recall, Jake went to live with my sister Paula and her husband Pat in Montana after my mother died. He made it through his first Montana winter and is now enjoying the beautiful if all too brief summer in Montana.

The pictures are from a weekend camping trip to the lake, and just doing yard work around my sister's new house.




Jake has slimmed down a bit with his new active lifestyle.



It's Montana, she's still planting stuff. 
It should have a few weeks growing time before the first snow.



Even in Montana, a spot in the shade is best for supervising yard work.


1 comment:

Byron's Mom said...

Aww been wondering how this cutie was adjusting. Looks like he has a beautiful life out west:-)