Saturday, July 10, 2021

What's up Doc?

His name is Doc, he's a 22 month old bloodhound. He's very friendly, good with dogs and people. He's with Green Dogs Unleashed and will be neutered on Monday. He's current on vaccines and he had a heartworm test today, where he proved to be patient and remarkably easy to handle. He has had no leash training.

I can't say much else about him at this point because that's all I know. He spent the afternoon out in Daneland and yes, we heard his voice. He's very much a bloodhound. After Uncle Max went over to keep him company he was content out there and pretty quiet for the rest of the afternoon. Check back tomorrow to see how he was on his first night in the crate in my office.


When I first arrived to pick him up he was waiting patiently in crate.
He showed no fear when I took him out and was happy for the attention.





See my clean, white teeth?  I'm still a puppy.


I picked up Doc at Green Dogs so I got to see Killian.

I had taken Della along and got her out so she could get some loving from 
Erika and Kevin. She was actually pretty good with Killian today, sometimes
she barks at her pups when she sees them but she was fine with him today.

This is Della on the left and Killian on the right. He is taller, longer, and wider than Della.
He's still just as sweet as he was as a puppy.







No comments: