Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Kinley, the Solstice Saint

Kinley has had a couple of play dates in the last two weeks with the dog in the home of a prospective adopter. Today I took her to that home and they made it official. Fingers/paws crossed, but I think it seems promising and it should be a very good home.

But before taking Kinley to her new home, I took the law firm of Kinley & Kash on a final hike at Pleasant Grove. They both enjoyed it, and Kash made it a workout for me.

I was back home in time to feed everyone before dark and then I lit a Solstice bonfire in a hollowed stump in the front yard that has been needing to be burned out. The dogs stayed with me and ran around until it got dark and then they got cold and bored. Everyone went inside but Kash stuck by me, showing that shepherd loyalty. 

The pups all posted good gains today.















First picture from Kinley's new home, so far, so good.

Everyone made respectable gains today. Boomer widens his lead.



No comments: