Monday, December 26, 2022

Twix and Paisley on a warmer day

Today wasn't terrible. The temperature got up to freezing, the wind wasn't bad, and the sun was shining for much of the day. But I've come down with a Christmas cold and just didn't feel like getting out to hike. These pictures of Twix and Paisley are from one day last week before the rain and the polar vortex.

They are likely to be my last pictures of Twix because he moved to another foster home today. He will benefit from the experience of another foster home and in particular he will benefit from having someone with more time to pay attention to him. It's about him and finding him a home and I think this move will improve his prospects.















I got a final hug from Twix before turning him over to his new foster.


Boomer passed the four pound mark. Adina's growth was flat but I'm not going to worry about a single reading. I'm only weighing them every other day now. Everyone seems to be doing well, including Holly. 

No comments: