Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Untitled

I haven't made a blog post in a couple of days. When that happens it's usually due to one of two reasons: either I've just been too busy; or I haven't done anything to generate any interesting dog pictures. The last few days have been sort of an odd mixture of both. I've been busy but not doing anything particularly shareworthy. I couldn't even come up with a name for this one.


Killian went home on Monday, but he and Della had a little indoor playtime before he left.






Killian and Bailey making "get close" a competitive event.

Rocket is with us for a few more days. He and Bailey have been spending the days in Daneland with Norman, but here they are playing in the kitchen this evening.





I got some individual pictures of another Doberman puppy today. This one is Cordova. 











No comments: