Sunday, March 13, 2011

More sunshine

The Big Dog continues to smile and wag her tail in my general direction.  We've had a "so far, so good" report on both Romeo and Lilly.  Big Boy and Irene moved to new foster homes today.  No news on Flirt, but he doesn't email so I'm not surprised, and there's been no phone call.  I'm assuming that no news is good news, but I'll check on her in another day or two.  I came home this evening and had a message that Rita is doing very well in her new home.  I'm really happy, because those folks are repeat adopters and anyone who sees one of my dogs through to the end is very special in my book.  To top it off, I think I may have found a home for Sunny today!  I'm going to bring Sunny indoors this week to prove her crate manners at least, but she met a young woman in Gainesville today who was much taken with her.  We are aiming for next weekend.

Irene was still quite shy and stuck to me like glue, and Jeremy did too.  This post will be short and sweet because there is nothing I can say to improve on good news.

3 comments:

mythreepups said...

That's great. You've had a lot on your plate lately.

Unknown said...

It's Sunny's turn now. Good weather and nice updates.

BudsBuddy said...

Great news for the whorder shepherds and sunny too!