Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What a difference a home makes

 
When I wrote the piece about Lilly, yesterday, I had only the orginal pictures that I had taken of her, after her first bath.  Her adopter sent me these new pics today, and you can really see the difference. 

She has had another bath and some good food, but the biggest difference is the look on her face.

She has a bright look in her eye, a look of Hope, which is actually her new name.  I think it fits her well. 

She's becoming much more comfortable with the adopter and she bounces around the house stealing socks.  She enjoys their long walks together and also enjoys lounging around with the resident beagles in the backyard. 






Here also is a picture of Romeo (now Bear), in his new home.  His house manners are improving along with his attitude toward the cats.  I love this pic.  He's either trying to claim both of the beds for himself or decide which one he likes best. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like reading and seeing the pictures. Yes, Lilly, does look great.
Look at Romeo (Bear) on both the beds. So cute.