Thursday, March 3, 2011

The whorder

The white trash bitch who owned these dogs has now appeared on television crying and saying how she loves her dogs and doesn't want people saying that she abused them.  That is complete bullshit.  Those dogs did not get to be in the condition they were in a matter of days.  This has been going on for years.  She is a fat fuck liar. 

She also said she couldn't imagine her life going on without her dogs.  I hope then she will do the right thing and eat a bullet, putting herself out of our misery. 

Too mean?  No, it's not.  It's what she deserves. 

(Thanks to MJ for the new word.)

My guys still have some diarrhea and have now had their second day of Panacure.  Irene rarely comes out of her igloo and I'm not forcing it at this point.  I put her food dish in right next to her and she cleans it up. 

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

alm said...

I'm so grateful to hear of your work in this dreadful case. I run a pet food pantry in Louisa County and have on hand a couple of bags of Diamond Naturals Chicken & Rice that I'd be happy to donate if helpful. Would be happy to deliver to your place or drop off somewhere nearby. (I'm just north of Zion Crossroads.) Able to offer other help as well if you need it. lmk

Lindsay said...

Nope, not too harsh at all.... She loves herself, not the dogs. She's only concerned about what she feels and how she looks in this situation, not about their welfare. Luckily, some people do...

Jennifer Q said...

Now, try and keep an open mind as I say this... Everyone is entitled to their own feelings and perceptions. I have to agree with most of what you say, I just want to offer a different perspective.

I can believe that she really did love her animals. However, she doesn't deserve to own them. Hoarding is a mental illness related to OCD. The woman is sick; but, I don't think she neglected her animals intentionally. She needs HELP!

BudsBuddy said...

There are two generations of serious hoarders in my family, and I am fully aware that it is a mental illness. And they do truly believe they can't live without all their stuff. But it's one thing to hoard junk and another thing altogether to hoard living creatures and to make money off them by breeding. The whorder does need help, and she also needs to pay the price for her crimes.

BudsBuddy said...

There are two generations of serious hoarders in my family, and I am fully aware that it is a mental illness. They do truly believe that they cannot live without all their stuff. But it's one thing to hoard junk and another thing altogether to hoard living creatures and to profit by breeding them. The whorder does need help, and she also needs to pay the price for her crimes against these innocent dogs. Tubal ligation might also be a good idea.

BudsBuddy said...

The igloo is probably about the size of the space Irene is used to living in. Hopefully she will gain the confidence to explore the wider world before long. Or at least to crap outside her bed.